06 พฤศจิกายน 2550

Xbox 360 Cooling Solutions !

Hey I have an xbox 360 im sure a few of you all have one also thankfully I have not been hit with a RROd (Red Ring of Death ) yet ^^ Lucky me i guess for now... anyways i was reading around and it seems so many people have a huge cooling issue with the system... and I was thinking wouldn't it cool itself much more efficiently if it was in the Vertical position But upside down so that the Bottom ( largest open vent) ( which has no fans btw) would allow the heat to escape upwards ( Heat goes up cold goes down du) im surprised no one has thought of this before and was wondering if anyone could think of any negative reasons not to turn your xbox 360 upside down ( my theory is by exposing the largest opening up it would allow the most heat to naturaly rise out of the system).... I may be doing this to prolong the life of my system ( i have the elite version its so sexy and halo 3 is mad fun online) ....This weekend I am also planning to construct a throne *cough *cough "Cooling Bay" with 2 120 mm Fans powered by a 12v Adapter I was thinking of using modeling clay and then casting a mold of plastic or fiberglass making it fit like a glove to the xbox 360 and then forcing air up into the system...what do you all think?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: